Sunday, December 4, 2016

Art Work

Art Work Blog Post

In class this past week, I created some of the artwork for my tarot card. I looked at all of the different mediums provided, and played with ideas. I decided to recreate the Death card. Part of my goal was to show this card in a positive light. I took a large poster sheet, and glued down several types of paper to it. I did this because I wanted to give the impression of many different things coming together into a new creation. The Death card is very much a card about new beginnings to me. The different colors and styles of paper are meant to represent these new beginnings all coming together to create something beautiful. I am happy with the work that I got done in class, and I am excited to show off the final results of my tarot card.

No comments:

Post a Comment