Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Week 8 Blog Post

Death

Often in the death card there is a skeleton, as well as a rising sun. This skeleton is typically wearing armor or black robes. He can also be seen holding a scythe. This picture put together can tend to seem very negative, but it is quite the opposite. While the skeleton does represent the death of something, it does not need to refer to the death of a person. It could be the death of a situation, an idea, or something similar. The sun is there to remind people that this is a positive card. While something is dying, it is not the end. The sun is still rising; life still goes on. Some things may be ending, but there will always be a new beginning right behind the ending. If I had to pick a card to represent me right now, it would absolutely be this card. I am at a really difficult point in my life right now, but I know that new things will come my way soon. Things have drastically changed over the past six months and while that is very difficult, I just keep reminding myself that something positive will come of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment