Thursday, September 29, 2016

Week 3 Blog Post

Pages 33-68

The Empress

1. How and when do you nurture yourself?
    I nurture myself when I am feeling anxious or depressed. I nurture myself by listening to music, reading a book, and taking time to sit and collect my thoughts.

2. What is the most memorable act of caring ever shown to you?
    The most memorable act of caring ever shown to me was receiving my Great Grandmothers ring as a graduation present.

3. Who could benefit from your compassion, tenderness, or generosity.
    My family and friends could benefit from my compassion. My future students could also benefit from my compassion.

4. What is the most extravagant gift you have ever received or given?
    The most extravagant gift I have ever given is a Coach wallet to my mom for mother's day.

5. What pleasures do you allow or deny yourself?
    I allow myself the pleasure of enjoying time with my friends and family. I also allow myself the pleasure of enjoying time outside, and going to the beach.

6. What do you find beautiful?
     I find the beach, sunsets, stars, the night sky, and music beautiful.

The Lovers

1. How do you express your "masculine" and "feminine" sides?
    I express my "masculine" side by hanging out with my little brother, playing soccer, and listening to rock music. I express my "feminine" side by being myself.

2. What relationship brings out the best in you?
    The relationship that brings out the best in me is the relationship between myself and my best friend Chris.

3. When have you been surprised by your attraction to another?
     I was surprised by my attraction to another when I became attracted to my best friend Chris.

4. What lessons learned in relationships have served your growth?
    Lessons that have served my growth include: do not become too dependent on one another, do not be blinded by love.

5. Where is cooperation most needed in your life?
     Cooperation is most needed in my ability to work with others.

6. When have you expressed the shadow effect of the Lovers and acted possessively?
     I have acted possessively when I felt that my relationship was being interrupted by someone else.







No comments:

Post a Comment