Friday, September 30, 2016

Week 4 Blog Post

Pages 73-106

Death Questions

1. Who do you need to forgive?
     I need to forgive myself.

2. Who do you no longer need but are afraid to let go of?
     I no longer need my ex boyfriend but I am afraid to let go of him.

3. What relationships need to pass away quietly?
     A lot of the fading relationships between old friends need to pass away quietly.

4. What loss do you still find difficult to accept?
     I still find the loss of my Auntie Lil difficult to accept.

5. What is absolutely certain and permanent in your life?
     The love for my mom and sister is absolutely certain and permanent in my life.

6. When has the loss of something created space for transformation and growth?
     Breaking up with my ex boyfriend allowed me to learn more about myself, and become a happier person.

Temperance Questions

1. What conflicts are you working to bring to harmonious resolution?
     I am working to bring the differences between my dad and I to a peaceful resolution.

2. What in your life could be improved by adding new energies or resources?
     My overall mood and feelings could be improved by adding new energies or resources.

3. What opposite energies are you learning to combine and integrate?
     I am learning to combine and integrate the energies of those around me that are different than myself.

4. When have you played the role of mediator or peacemaker?
     I have played the role of peacemaker when two of my friends have gotten into an argument.

5. Where is moderation needed most in your life?
     Moderation is needed most in how I present my energy, so that I do not act too excited or out of control.

6. Who, given your differences, is your most unlikely friend?
     My most unlikely friend is my younger sister Zoe. We are very different but tend to get along fairly well.












No comments:

Post a Comment